Jack La Lanne Power Juicer
  • I found it at my local Target selling for only $99.00
  • I had seen the exact electronic juicer at competing kitchen stores in my area asking more than twenty five dollars beyond what Target was asking so I decided to splurge and buy this machine
  • It has become a family bonding experience for us all
  • I can not recommend this machine enough to others
  • I think that the health benefits are enormous and that it is a machine that can provide enjoyment for children with parents, adults, and the elderly

• by cjaneb877
      Last week, I finally purchased the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer. I found it at my local Target selling for only $99.

I had seen the exact electronic juicer at competing kitchen stores in my area asking more than twenty five dollars beyond what Target was asking so I decided to splurge and buy this machine.

I am so incredibly happy that I did.

The machine is compact,

easy to use, and comes with a very simplistic operating manual.

I am additionally amazed at how using real fresh fruit to make your own juices improves my energy levels, immune system, and sleep during the night.

The health benefits are outstanding.

I am not only enjoying my Jack La Lanne Power Juicer, but so too are my children and my husband.

It has become a family bonding ...

• experience for us all.

We absolutely adore waking up early on Saturday mornings and combining fruits and vegetables to make unique and healthy juices to help us start our days! This particular make and model is also extremely easy to clean and it has a pulp collector, pulp guard, and pusher.

It also comes iwht a filter brush, blade, and cresent tool so that making juices is easy

and fun! I can not recommend this machine enough to others.

I think that the health benefits are enormous and that it is a machine that can provide enjoyment for children with parents, adults, and the elderly.

What a fantastic way to improve your health, have fun, and learn new and innovative ways of making and creating your own fresh squeezed juices! Great Job Jack La Lanne!

Jack La Lanne Power Juicer
    Melinda Elliott says :

How can I get another owner`s manual?

John says :

You can access manuals online, choose your model from this page:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162801123130731/k2311a0128/1.28.07