Tropicana’s 100% Juice Blend Pure Squeezed Orange Tangerine Juice
Ontario, Canada
  • I love the zesty zing of this pulp-free product
  • I always drink it when I have a cold because I believe it gives the best burst of Vitamin C
  • I believe it is because each 250 mL contains 110% of the daily intake of Vitamin C
  • I appreciate that this juice feels smooth going down my throat, and I enjoy the coolness the orange fruits provide
  • When I’m on the run all day with not much time to snack, I can easily get all the fruit I need when I drink a few delicious glasses of Tropicana

• by vsinnaeve

I love the zesty zing of this pulp-free product. I always drink it when I have a cold because I believe it gives the best burst of Vitamin C. I’ve actually discovered that if I drink it when I feel a sore throat coming on that it reduces and fights that feeling. I believe it is because each 250 mL contains 110% of the daily intake of Vitamin C!

I appreciate that this

juice feels smooth going down my throat, and I enjoy the coolness the orange fruits provide.

I find that the flavour of Tropicana’s Orange Tangerine Juice is stronger than their regular Orange Juice. It’s great when I’m in the mood for intense flavour.

I find that this juice tastes tropical and I particularly like that the sugar in Tropicana’s juices is 100% natural. I can tell that it is natural because their drinks do not ...

• coat your teeth like other fruit juice products and blends where, although they often say 100% natural, I find the sugar and preservatives empower the fruit.

I am happy to know that each 250 mL serving of this product contains two servings of fruit as defined by Canada’s Food Guide. When I’m on the run all day with not much time to snack, I can easily get all the fruit I need when I drink

a few delicious glasses of Tropicana.

Every time I buy Tropicana’s 100% Juice Blend Orange Tangerine, I get such a sweet surprise. I find that it’s not always in stock at my local grocery stores, and not always on sale. When I do purchase it, however, I am always pleased.

I would love to lie on the beach in sunny Florida and cool off with a glass of Tropicana’s Orange Tangerine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713081231200931/k2311a0813/8.13.10