Bath and Body Works Sweet pea Lotion
  • I guarantee you all that your skin remains moisturized and smooth
  • I have been using this line apart from my other lotions and hand creams, almost every day because I love its chic formula
  • If you love spending time in your garden during a warm summer day, curled up on your soft fluffy couch surrounded by sweet smelling flowers, then the Sweet Pea line is definitely for you

• by ddumas

Way back when I was a giddy adolescent, my mom who happens to travel a lot always made it a point to bring home a bottle of my favorite scent. I grew up with Victoria’s Secret lotions all around me and my sister’s bedroom and bathroom. The scents were to die for. I could say that I had a vast collection of such. When I went to college and my sister began traveling a lot too, she discovered another secret –

the Bath and Body Works line.

A trip to the United States one summer made me a convert. Among all the scents, the Sweet Pea line stuck my heart. I guess, if you are an ultra-feminine woman who prefers the sweet and long lasting smell of flowers abloom, you won’t go wrong. I have the whole line, from body lotion to the anti-bacterial hand gel with beads. I have made my friends and family converts too.

The Sweet Pea line is delicious smelling. Good for a day out with friends and family or even when playing catch in the nearby village park. It boasts of a long lasting fragrance that appeals to everybody. Unlike other scents that have a strong distinct smell, the Sweet Pea line is unique, stands out but doesn’t make one’s nose sneeze. The smell can last for a whole day, depends on the amount you put on your skin. I guarantee you all that your skin remains moisturized and ...

• Bath and Body Works Sweet pea Lotion
      smooth. Unlike other lotions that tend to over dry the skin, the Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea line does wonders. I use it before going out and I always hear people talk about the scent and how good it has done wonders to my skin.

I have been using this line apart from my other lotions and hand creams, almost every day because I love its chic formula. The bottles for the lotion and hand gels come in different sizes so

you can stuff it in your bag or small purse. They are also available in small variants for traveling. The packaging’s colors are very feminine – rich cream and the most wonderful shade of pink. The price is not bad either. It is worth every cent.

If you love spending time in your garden during a warm summer day, curled up on your soft fluffy couch surrounded by sweet smelling flowers, then the Sweet Pea line is definitely for you.

Bath and Body Works Sweet pea Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113081231190931/k2311a0813/8.13.10