True Blood Season 3 Episode 8 (Night on the Sun)  » TV  »
  • I did not like the fight scene with Sookie and Alcide's ex it was gross in my opinion but the action is always very realistic and well choreographed

• by duckfan

I am a fan or the true blood series and have seen every episode and I have also read all of the books. I do like the plot of the show but I often feel the creators are trying to make each episode a little more unsettling than the last.

The last few episodes have been full of sex as they often are but these last few had a lot of gay scenes not included in the books.

We begin this episode where the last one left off

with Sookie in the hospital looking at Bill and screaming.

She calms down but she does break up with him.

In the last episode he drained her of blood while starving but then saved her life while she was unconscious by giving her his blood by IV.

Normally in this series when a human gets vampire blood they get extra strength but his giving her his blood does not this time nor is it mentioned again.

Sookie breaks up with Bill I am pretty sure just to have ...

• the make up sex scene the writers put at the end.

Sometimes this show is predictable and when they broke up I figured there would be a make up sex scene and since they were both naked this one did not dissapoint those viewers who look forward to those scenes.

Also in this episode, Erik has been pretending to be bisexual to seduce the King of Mississippi’s consort which he does and during their coupling he kills him.

We also see a dream of Tara’s of a sex

scene in the shower, Jason and Crystal have a scene, pretty much the only one who did not get lucky in this episode was lafayette.

I did like this episode, I did not enjoy the number of sex scenes, they could spread them out a little, it is not that I am a prude but it was comical the number they put in this episode.

I did not like the fight scene with Sookie and Alcide’s ex it was gross in my opinion but the action is always very realistic and well choreographed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1012081230750831/k2311a0812/8.12.10