Great Value Instant Garlic Butter Potatoes
  • I love eating mashed potatoes with any meal, however it takes a lot of work to make them
  • Within minutes I have a hot delicious, flavorful side for any meal

• by adrean_j

I love eating mashed potatoes with any meal, however it takes a lot of work to make them. I don’t always have time to boil potatoes, peel them, mash them, and cream them. Sometimes I just need a quick substitute to homemade mashed potatoes. I tried the Great Value instant garlic butter mashed potatoes a few weeks ago.

I have since purchased them again. The potatoes are easy to make. I just have to bring a mixture of milk, water, and

butter to a boil.

This only takes a few minutes. Once it is at a boil I just turn off the heat and add the package of potato flakes. I usually don’t like to eat instant potatoes because they taste like cardboard and have no substance or flavor.

I’m happy I don’t have that same grievance with these garlic butter mashed potatoes. Within minutes I have a hot delicious, flavorful side for any meal. I can really taste the garlic ...

• and that gives the potatoes the kick it needs.

Besides the garlic and butter, they are also filled with some herbs. I can see the little green pieces in the potatoes. The herbs make the potatoes more robust with flavor and color.

It really makes it look like they are homemade. These are the only instant potatoes I can stomach. They taste homemade that is for sure.

I didn’t even have to season them because they were so good. I’ve continued

to by them and have been making them at least once a week. My whole family loves them, even my daughter.

She hates anything with potatoes in it so it is unusual. I would just like to take this time to suggest that all mashed potato lovers try the Great Value instant garlic butter mashed potatoes. It is the closest thing to a hot fresh serving of mashed potatoes.

Plus you can get two packages for about a dollar making it a great buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712081230620831/k2311a0812/8.12.10