Assured Pink Bismuth  » Medicine  »
  • I knew I had things to do later in the day and wanted to get the problem fixed as soon as possible
  • I know my face bunched up after taking the pink bismuth
  • I suggest anyone with a severe stomach ache try this product

• by adrean_j

A while back I was suffering from some serious stomach pains. I didn’t know if it was something I ate or just bad luck. My stomach had been cringing and cramping the whole day. I also had the runs, which is never good. I knew I had things to do later in the day and wanted to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. I didn’t want to pay 3 dollars for Pepto Bismol, when I knew the dollar store offered generic versions. I went in and purchase the Assured pink bismuth. It seemed that it would work just as good as any other

product. It was a six oz bottle. The bottle looked very similar to that of Pepto Bismol. There was a drink/measuring cap on top of the lid.

After purchasing it, I couldn’t wait until I got home, because my stomach was rumbling horribly. I then took the medicine as soon as I got out to the car. I had to peel through the safety plastic which is necessary. I then poured it into the cup. It wasn’t as thick as I’d expected. I guess it kind of looked like a melted milkshake. I took the recommended dose and was really turned off by the ...

• taste. I know my face bunched up after taking the pink bismuth. It tasted kind of like mint and chalk. It is really hard to explain. Then because it is so thick, it is hard to get the flavor out of your mouth. I drank a whole bottle of water and could still taste it. I went home waiting for my stomach to settle.

After about an hour my stomach felt much better. I didn’t feel any cramping or cringing and could finally put a smile on my face. I still had to go to the bathroom and was mad that it didn’t help. But

it in fact did help. Though I went to the restroom, I no longer had the runs. My stool was solid, but now it was black for some reason. It didn’t’ really bother me, because I was just happy to be feeling like a million bucks. The Assured Pink Bismuth works wonders. It is just as good as Pepto Bismol, but has a better price. I’ve also used this product for indigestion and got just as good of results. It soothed my chest almost immediately as it went down. I suggest anyone with a severe stomach ache try this product. You will be happy you did.

Assured Pink Bismuth

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2612081230610831/k2311a0812/8.12.10