Hard as Nails  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I would say - you've tried the rest, now try the best

• by jaybee9992003

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I just have to sing the praises of OPI nail colours! I’ve never seen any others like them for their beauty and durability. So often you get one or the other - they look fantastic and only last for a day, or they are thick and feel uncomfortable on your nails, but take half a bottle of nail

polish remover to shift them.

Not OPI.

Oh no.

I’ve been having my manicurist use these for the past two years now and I would now never use another range of nail varnish.

The depth of colour is incredible - like jewels.

Not to mention the spectacular but tasteful effects in some of their ranges, such as ...

• the Designer Collection.

I’ve never seen anything to comapre with them anywhere else.

The range of colours and shades is phenomenal and includes glossy, matt, sheer, opalescent and metallic.

I’ve had them on acrylic extensions and now on natural nails.

They go on beautifully without a drip or smear and last the whole two weeks between appointments and

trust me, I do housework! I have to - I have three kids including my husband! My job involves a lot of typing too and they never chip or flake.

Ever.

My hobbies of crafts isn’t exactly easy on my nails, either, but OPI colours cope with it all!

So I would say - you’ve tried the rest, now try the best.

Try OPI!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312801123060731/k2311a0128/1.28.07