L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation
  • I hardly use liquid foundation and when I do, I make sure pretty much that I will be using the best one for my sensitive skin
  • I noticed that this product is heavily pigmented but not heavy on the skin

• by dng

I hardly use liquid foundation and when I do, I make sure pretty much that I will be using the best one for my sensitive skin. I have an NC35 shade from MAC, and I wanted to try the L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation. It comes in a glass container with a dispenser pump, and it has a lot of shades to choose from. I am a Nude Beige with L’Oreal. This comes with a SPF 17, just a little but it is fine with me. I normally use Olay Total Effects SPF2 5 as my primer before putting on foundation.

I noticed that this product is heavily pigmented but not heavy on the skin. When I use it, I just pump once and

I spread the liquid foundation on my face. It does blend well, as what L’Oreal’s tag line for this is Super Blendable. It does matches correctly on my skin shade because they have a lot of available colors and this is great because I do not have to worry about the shade being incorrect. Just a single pump can cover my whole face. It is very fluid and liquid in texture and it is very light on the skin.

I noticed that I this is highly adaptive to my skin color shade and it does not oxidize. There have been many instances when the colors change on my skin but this one did not change at all. It stayed on like I just applied it. When ...

• I apply it, I let it dry for a couple of minutes and then I usually follow with my MAC Studio Finish Powder Foundation. I noticed that after I cover it with the MAC powder, my skin looks really smooth and perfect! My fine lines are not obvious, my pores are hidden and I looked like I have perfect skin.

I am very satisfied with the L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup Liquid Foundation. For the price of $20 this is really so much worth the price. I never had any rashes, allergies or any weird skin reactions with this one. I also did not break out. With a powder foundation to set it, it looks good to go.

This makeup is great on the skin but

has the tendency to wear off right away. This does not have a heavy coverage on the skin, it only has a semi-matte, medium coverage so for those who like a heavier foundation to cover some deeper imperfections, this one cannot cut it. This one is good enough as a daily foundation, but I noticed that by the end of the working day, I have had a lot of products sticking on my hanky or tissue when I blot my face. This wears off right away and when I went to a club for some heavy dancing, this faded off as I kept on wiping my face with tissue because of the sweat and all. This works great for non-humid and a/c rooms, but not outside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112081230480831/k2311a0812/8.12.10