Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion
  • I love it because it is very gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause it too breakout while it is hydrating and healing my skin
  • The I like to use this moisturizing body lotion is by taking a few handfuls of it and massaging it directly right into my skin
  • I know it has worked for my dry skin and I know I would recommend it to anyone in my family suffering from dry skin too use as well

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite body lotions to use in the wintertime when the air is really dry is Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion. I love it because it is very gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause it too breakout while it is hydrating and healing my skin. I love that fact that there is no fragrance in this body lotion as well. It is just a simple basic moisturizing body lotion.

The I like to use this moisturizing body lotion is

by taking a few handfuls of it and massaging it directly right into my skin. It usually takes a few minutes to do because it is slightly thin and oily at first but once you work it right into the skin it feels just fine. However an hour after using this body lotion it leaves your skin feeling very sticky feeling. After six hours my skin does feel well hydrated and nourished but heavy. I will say within several hours after using the ...

• lotion my skin feels very silky smooth and that is why I use this body lotion.

This body lotion is great for people like me who suffer from really dry skin that is cracked and just wont heal. People with well hydrated skin shouldn’t use this body lotion I do not think because it will make their skin feel very heavy and greasy. I have used this body lotion for not only hydrating and moisturizing my body, but also on my dry feet,

hands, and face. It is very gentle and doesn’t make me sneeze or breakout because it doesn’t contain any colorings or fragrances in it at all.

Anyways, for those of you who end up using the Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion I hope it works well for you and leavings your dry skin feeling well hydrated. I know it has worked for my dry skin and I know I would recommend it to anyone in my family suffering from dry skin too use as well.

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112081230220831/k2311a0812/8.12.10