Lactacyd Confidence Feminine Wash
  • I also tried the original lactacyd but I think lactacyd confidence smells better
  • I really recommend lactacyd confidence to teenage girls especially those who are just getting their menstrual flow

• by gitana

Lactacyd feminine wash is an important part of my life already. I have been using it for years and years now and there is no way I am living without it.

Up until I was fifteen, I did not know the different parts of my body have different needs too. I had no idea they should be treated differently. I actually used the same bath soap for my face, for my whole body including that most sensitive part down there.

There were times I was itching horribly probably due to those harsh soaps I used, but I just tolerated everything because I was too shy to tell anybody about it.

That’s why I will forever be thankful for that day when people from

Lactacyd came to my high school to promote its new product designed for teens: the lactacyd confidence.

That was the day I was enlightened about the different needs of my different body parts. I was shocked at how cruel I’ve been to my vagina before. I actually washed myself with regular soap every single time I pee. That was just too harsh.

From then on, I used Lactacyd confidence in place of the soap and life just got better. I did not suffer from itch anymore. I felt fresh and clean for the rest of the day. I use it as many times as I want in a day and still I did not get irritated because its pH level matches the pH level ...

• of the vagina itself. It is that gentle to the body, that you may use it as frequently as you want.

I also tried the original lactacyd but I think lactacyd confidence smells better. It is also thicker so when there is very little left in the bottle, I just dilute it with water and it still lathers well. Lactacyd confidence is also available in sachets so you may just refill the bottle with the contents in the sachets.

I personally prefer to dilute it with water because I use it many times in a day and I figured adding water would make it even gentler.

I am already twenty one now but I am still using Lactacyd confidence for teens. I have just

gotten to love it after all these years and I find no reason to let it go yet since it still suits my body well even as a young adult. I also like its smell much better than the lactacyd made for adults.

I really recommend lactacyd confidence to teenage girls especially those who are just getting their menstrual flow. The vagina is really prone to infection and irritation during these times so it is very important to disinfect.

And of course, if you are going to wash yourself with something, be sure to choose products that meet its needs. For me, that product is Lactacyd confidence. I will rate this feminine wash a ten because I have been highly satisfied the whole six years I was using

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412081229940731/k2311a0812/8.12.10