Airborne Effervescent Health Formula in Very Berry
  • Anyways, so I love the natural ingredients in this health formula because they are herbs, vitamins, and minerals that actually work naturally with my body too help fight off whatever it needs to whether it be my allergy symptoms or cold
  • Well, yes I would recommend these supplements to someone suffering from allergies like I was or a cold because they worked with relieving my sneezing, running nose, and coughing

• by Soleil Robins

I have had a really bad allergies these summer and I couldn’t stop sneezing and coughing so I took Airborne Effervescent Health Formula in Very Berry. The flavor was way better than the other airborne flavors out there and it really helped control my sneezing, coughing and runny nose. It even gave me a little bit of energy to help get me through my day. I am so happy they made this flavor.

Okay so this particular health formula comes in the form of a thick flat round tablet that is reddish pink in color. The way I have been using it is by filling up a coffee cup full of warm water and after I simply place 1 tablet into the water.

The water gets all fizzy for about 30 seconds. After I drink the drink up. The taste actually taste like warm fruity berries you would eat from a berry pie. So good. Usually I can not handle these types of flavored health supplements because the flavor is so bad, but this I can handle and drink easily. I even think children would like it. Children would probably think it taste just like fruit punch.

Anyways, so I love the natural ingredients in this health formula because they are herbs, vitamins, and minerals that actually work naturally with my body too help fight off whatever it needs to whether it be my allergy symptoms or cold. The way I have been taking these ...

• supplements is by taking one in the morning and one at nighttime before I go to bed. By the second day I used them I felt so much better and by the third day I was feeling a lot better. I don’t know what I would do if I did have these supplements this past week because we had so much home improvement stuff going on and I had to work. These supplements gave me enough energy too make it through the day and night. Amazing.

Another thing I really liked about the Airborne Effervescent Health Formula in Very Berry is it didn’t contain aspartame in it. Most drinks like this do too help sweeten it up and I can not drink them

because the aspartame gives me server migraine headaches. This supplement I can take easily and know it is going to help relieve my symptoms and not cause anymore. A matter a fact I do not think there are any artificial ingredients in this at all which is awesome.

Well, yes I would recommend these supplements to someone suffering from allergies like I was or a cold because they worked with relieving my sneezing, running nose, and coughing. There is nothing bad I can say about these supplements because they simply work well, taste great, and are very easy too take. I hope those of you who try these tablet supplements can find the relief you are looking for as well. Feel better soon.

Erin Grossman says :

Where did you get the Berry Flavored Airborne? Thanks

Joanna says :

Hi Erin,

I like the Berry flavored better than the original orange myself. However, the only two places that I have been able to find it are Publix and Walgreens. Wal-Mart says they have it online, but I have never seen it.

That being said, I have not yet checked Target or Whole Foods. I also know that it can be purchased online at

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

Soleil replies :

You can find it at Walmart, Walgreens and Rite Aid. I believe drugstore and vitacost have it as well.

Soleil replies :

Hi There, You can find them at Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Drugstore.com Hope you feel better

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2612081229900731/k2311a0812/8.12.10