Electrics and Acoustic Guitar Work
  • The first shortcoming I noticed was the lack of a hardcover
  • This is a book I like to keep handy near my workbench
  • The best time to tweak something is when you have your guitar laid out with all your tools nearby
  • I suggest looking into such a book to purchase at the same time as this
  • Overall, I found this book very helpful and highly recommend it to the DIY guitarist

• by Guitarist
      This book is a great place to turn for restoring an old guitar you salvaged from that garage sale last month or your friend’s college box in his attic. It is also great for setting up, maintaining, and repairing you current electric or acoustic guitar.

The

book also includes factory specs for a multitude of guitars, which is helpful in tweaking that pickup that always seemed to be slightly off since the day you brought home your guitar from the shop.

The first shortcoming I noticed was the lack of a hardcover.

...

• This is a book I like to keep handy near my workbench.

If you can find a hardcover version I’d opt for that.

Second, the book does not offer extensive information on how to tweak your guitar’s sound other than to correct present problems.

The best

time to tweak something is when you have your guitar laid out with all your tools nearby.

I suggest looking into such a book to purchase at the same time as this.

Overall, I found this book very helpful and highly recommend it to the DIY guitarist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172801122990731/k2311a0128/1.28.07