Edy’s Lemonade Fruit Bars  » Food  »
  • The other reason I think the lemonade fruit bars so much is because they take awhile too suck on before they dissolve

• by Soleil Robins

It has been a super hot summer and one of the popsicles we like to suck on to help cool us down is Edy’s Lemonade Fruit Bars. They are extremely tasty and taste just like freshly squeezed lemons with a hint of sugar. They are so enjoyable too eat and very healthy since they actually contain high amounts of vitamin C in them.

The other reason I think the lemonade fruit bars so much

is because they take awhile too suck on before they dissolve. They are thick and full of flavor all the way through because they are actually made from real lemon juice. They do not melt fast and come in large sizes for adults and small sizes for children or for those who do not like big popsicles. I however love the large sized lemonade popsicles.

When I am craving strawberry lemonade in the summertime ...

• I usually take some fresh strawberry juice or make a frozen strawberry slushy with fresh strawberries and take one of the lemonade popsicle sticks and stick it right into the slushy or juice too help keep it cold and give it a nice strawberry lemonade flavor. It works well.

I also sometimes like to take a cup of cold plain water and still a lemonade popsicle in it to keep my water cold in

the summertime and to give my water a nice cold fresh lemon taste. It taste great and works well and adds vitamin C into my water which I am always seeming to need to help keep my body healthy since I suffer from an autoimmune disease.

Edy’s Lemonade Fruit Bars are the only fruity lemonade popsicle I will eat because they aren’t loaded up with tons of sugar and actually contain real fruit. Excellent popsicle!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712081229870731/k2311a0812/8.12.10