Sudafed Non-Drowst Maxium Strength Nasal Decongestant Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I know the first one I took I took on an empty stomach and I became very nauseas so from then on I eat before taking it
  • I would recommend anyone who weighs about 110 like I do to take half the dose your suppose to because it made me feel very happy but out of it with the full dose
  • I wish you all the best with feeling better soon

• by Soleil Robins

My allergies have been so bad this year so I had to try and start taking Sudafed Non-Drowsy Maximum Strength Nasal Decongestant Tablets. So far these tablets have really help provide me with the relief I needed from my running sneezing nose and coughing without making me feel like I want to hit the pillow and go too sleep.

Lately the way I have been taking these little red easy to swallow tablets is

every 6 hours to help relieve my allergy symptoms and so far they have worked wonders. All I do is place one in my mouth and swallow it down with some water after I have put something into my belly to help digest it easier. I know the first one I took I took on an empty stomach and I became very nauseas so from then on I eat before taking it.

No, I ...

• didn’t really have an symptoms from taking this decongestant except for having a really dry mouth and nose and my throat feeling itchy all the time. However, I drank so water and made up some herbal tea with organic honey in it and I began to feel a lot better. Other than that side effect this medicine worked really well and I am still feeling very good. I would recommend anyone who weighs about
        110 like I do to take half the dose your suppose to because it made me feel very happy but out of it with the full dose. Half the dose works really nicely.

For those of you who try the Sudafed Non-Drowsy Maximum Strength Nasal Decongestant Tablets I hope these work well for relieving your allergy or cold symptoms like they did for me. I wish you all the best with feeling better soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2612081229860731/k2311a0812/8.12.10