Aeropastle Aero Athletic Dept. Graphic Tee Shirt  » Clothes  »
  • Several weeks ago I bought an Aeropastle Aero Athletic Dept
  • Absolutely think it is a very cute shirt and I like to wear it with my jeans or jean shirts
  • Otherwise I would recommend washing this 100% cotton tee with warm water and allowing it to air dry so it doesn’t shrink up at all
  • Other than this problem with the shirt they are sturdy heavy duty weekend beat around in shirts, or too wear out on casual outings and possibly to the gym
  • Graphic Tee Shirt too anyone of my girlfriends to wear if she wanted to wear one of my tee shirts because I think they would like it as well

• by Soleil Robins

Several weeks ago I bought an Aeropastle Aero Athletic Dept. Graphic Tee Shirt and I must say it has been my favorite tee to wear. It is comfortable and lightweight and I got it in the color of light pink which looks hot on my tan olive colored skin. It even makes my blue eyes pop and stand out a bit. Absolutely think it is a very cute shirt and I like to wear it with my jeans or jean shirts.

However, I should have

gotten one size bigger because it shrank a lot in the wash and I have a fairly large bust size and it was tight fitting into afterwards so I ended up going back and getting a medium size instead. So, if you end up wanting to get one of these tees my advice is too always get one size up from what you are. Otherwise I would recommend washing this 100% cotton tee with warm water and allowing it to air dry so it doesn’t ...

• shrink up at all. Other than this problem with the shirt they are sturdy heavy duty weekend beat around in shirts, or too wear out on casual outings and possibly to the gym.

The other way I like to wear this comfortable light pink shirt is by layering it up with another tee shirt in a different color, or wearing a cami with a ruffled bottom to dress the tee shirt up a bit. Sometimes I simply just toss a hoodie on over the tee

and it still feels comfortable, warm, but yet light for those breezy nights in the fall.

I would definitely recommend the Aeropastle Aero Athletic Dept. Graphic Tee Shirt too anyone of my girlfriends to wear if she wanted to wear one of my tee shirts because I think they would like it as well. Oh yeah and one more thing about the tee shirt the colors tend to fade, but that isn’t a problem for me since the style is all about faded and ripped jeans theses days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5512081229780731/k2311a0812/8.12.10