Donna Karan DKNY eau de toilette
  • I am prone to check first perfumes which bottle design I like, so this was the firs thing that made me feel curious about it
  • If I had to describe it, the best way to express it would be a mix of citrus fruits
  • With normal bottles sometimes I feel a little anxious, as I don't like to smell as if I had bathed in perfume
  • I haven't tried it, but it sounds promising, as the female version has a delicious smell that I really liked since the very first moment

• by Cal

This perfume comes in a nice and attractive presentation, being a long and thin semitransparent bottle. I am prone to check first perfumes which bottle design I like, so this was the firs thing that made me feel curious about it.

I first tried the tester in the shop, and I liked the smell a lot.

If I had to describe it, the best way to express it would be

a mix of citrus fruits.

It’s fresh but at the same time a little sweet, and the smell is not too strong, unless you put too much on.

Because of the smell not being specially strong, it can be used anytime.

The smell last for long, so you don’t have to care about losing your nice fragrance in no time, like it happens with some parfumes.

The price, like all ...

• perfumes from well known brands, is expensive, but with just a little you can enjoy a nice smell all the day, so a bottle can last for long, and in the end it’s not as expensive as it looks like when you see the price tag in the shop.

The bottle is a spray, so it’s very easy to use and you don’t have problems to calculate how much should

you put on.

With normal bottles sometimes I feel a little anxious, as I don’t like to smell as if I had bathed in perfume.

I use those kinds of perfumes too, but sprays always make me feel more at ease.

This perfume can also be found in a version for men.

I haven’t tried it, but it sounds promising, as the female version has a delicious smell that I really liked since the very first moment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612081229770731/k2311a0812/8.12.10