Ferrero Rondnoir Chocolates  » Food  »
  • I am not a big fan of Ferrero, but when I saw Ferrero Rondnoir in a convenience store in Hong Kong, I decided to try it as I haven’t seen it in the Philippines yet
  • Another thing I like about it is that it doesn’t contain nuts, unlike Rocher which has bits of nuts in the coating of the shell and also inside
  • The best part of Rondnoir for me is its crispy shell
  • It is also less prone to melting than Rocher, which is important to me as I prefer eating chocolate that have not been refrigerated, as I find that refrigeration sometimes affects the taste of chocolates
  • The price of the Rondnoir was also affordable, it cost something around HKD14 for the pack of 4

• by TheCity

I am not a big fan of Ferrero, but when I saw Ferrero Rondnoir in a convenience store in Hong Kong, I decided to try it as I haven’t seen it in the Philippines yet. I got attracted to its classy packaging and very tempting picture of the product. For me, the packaging is much more attractive that than of Rocher’s.

Upon

tasting the product, I have to say that Rondnoir tastes a lot better than the original Ferrero Rocher. The dark chocolate filling is perfect; it is rich and not sweet without being too bitter. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn’t contain nuts, unlike Rocher which has bits of nuts in the coating of the shell and also inside.

The best part of Rondnoir for me is its crispy shell. It is coated with something like rice krispies which make the shell more sturdy and crispy to bite. It is also less prone to melting than Rocher, which is important to me as I prefer eating chocolate that have not been refrigerated, as I find that refrigeration sometimes affects the taste of chocolates.

• Ferrero Rondnoir Chocolates

After I tasted Rondnoir, I decided to go back to the store to get some more as small tokens to some of my friends back home. I bought the pack of four which looked very presentable as it was packaged in a classy box. The Rocher, in comparison, was in the usual plastic packaging. The price of the Rondnoir was also affordable,

it cost something around HKD14 for the pack of 4. I compared its value to the ones I saw in Duty Free and it is cheaper per piece, although the ones in Duty Free have fancier packaging.

Rondnoir was a hit. My mom and my friends love it, and I will be sure to buy it again next time. I’m glad that Ferrero decided to create it.

Arjun says :

re : Another thing I like about it is that it doesn’t contain nuts, unlike Rocher which has bits of nuts in the coating of the shell and also inside
If you start eating this you will forget the rest. . It’s so yummy, cruncy and tasty. . no one can eat just one. . Just yummy

Jonabelle Espinase says :

This is my favorite chocolate ever. This is so delicious. It’s crunchiness and sweetness are amazing. Not really that sweet like other chocolates. For me it’s perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712081229750731/k2311a0812/8.12.10