Maybelline Falsies Mascara

• by Gina Gott

Maybelline Falsies Mascara is a new product that I tried originally because all Maybelline products were on sale buy one get one half off. This mascara was what I chose as the half off item. I am really glad that I tried it. This is the best mascara I have ever used!

It is easy to apply , just brush the special spoon shaped wand over your lashes. The difference

is that it finds each and every lash, and really makes it look like you could be wearing false eye lashes. Your eye lashes will be very thick and long. You will even notice lashes that you have never seen before. This is an amazing product.

I don’t like that with most mascaras there is a line at the very top of your lashes that never seems to get ...

• filled in. Well with this one , even that very top line can’t be seen. Your lashes will fill it out and it looks beautiful.

For the amazing quality you would expect this product to be very expensive. It’s not. It is about $9.00 at Walgreens , Walmart , and many other places. As I said I got it on sale , so it was 50% off for me.

This product is a bargain at it’s regular price though!

If you are looking for a product that will really change your appearance then try this one out. It is perfect to wear to work or out on a date. Apply it in the morning , and it will last all day too. Give this one a try , and you will be throwing all of your other mascara’s away.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112081229680731/k2311a0812/8.12.10