Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub by Aveeno five months ago at $7
  • First of all I like this product a lot because it has a great fragrance

• by aaa201558

I bought Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub by Aveeno five months ago at $7. I bought it because I thought it was a good product, and it turned out to be such.

First of all I like this product a lot because it has a great fragrance. It has a light scent which is not too harsh and not too strong, like other products I tried before. It has a grainy feel to it when I apply it on my skin,

and it did clean out my face, getting rid of the oil and dirt that my face got at the end of the day. You can really feel your face being tightened and cleaned out after you wash it, and the pores are unclogged each time you do it. But despite that, sometimes I feel my skin is really being dry after all the washing which I counteracted by applying a moisturizer, and with this combination it helped prevent additional major ...

• breakouts in the weeks I used it. It helped prevent cysts and acne from being formed on the skin, and it did really help my face stay grease-free for hours after using it.

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub can be used daily, which I used to do, but after around two weeks I only reduced it to only once every two days, sometimes thrice a week. It did not cause any runny mess, and because it was bought for around 100

ML, it lasted for around two months. It would sometimes stick to my hair, but at least it was not harsh to my eyes and other areas, and it did not cause any irritation and itchiness. It was good enough to really exfoliate the dead skin and left my skin even out and with an improved skin tone. The redness left by my acne scars somehow reduced, and my skin got a little lighter.

Because of this, I rate this one highly.

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112081229660731/k2311a0812/8.12.10