Arbonne Clear Advantage  » Cosmetics  »
  • Arbonne Clear Advantage by Arbonne cost around $50 when I bought it online
  • The first thing I noticed was some clearing on the red areas where there were used to scars and old pimples, and the pusses which used to significantly irritate my skin were shrinking in size
  • The kit helped me improve my acne condition, and as a whole, it helped me avoid more breakouts
  • I like this product all in all, but it was expensive and was only available online

• by aaa201558

Arbonne Clear Advantage by Arbonne cost around $50 when I bought it online. I used this and my sister as well, and thought it was comparable to OxyWash and Exposed Anti-Acne Treatment Care, because they were really effective at treating acne, although the price is a little steep.

Arbonne Clear Advantage consists of a toner, a moisturizer and a bottle of

supplements you have to ingest after every meal. I followed the routine faithfully for a span of two months. The first thing I noticed was some clearing on the red areas where there were used to scars and old pimples, and the pusses which used to significantly irritate my skin were shrinking in size. I did notice some improvements on the first night itself, but it was not until after two months when almost all the scars and pimples were gone, and I also noticed that my skin had no more major breakouts even when I had a period, and that was a relief. I also took the tablets which were also included in the kit I ordered, after every meal. The ...

• Arbonne Clear Advantage
      tablets did not taste horrible, and were easy to ingest. The kit was good to those with moderately severe acne, pimples and blackheads.

The facial wash smelled really great as well as the toner and moisturizer, which smelled of peppermint. They were also easy to apply and smoothing to the skin, they did not prick nor sting at all, which was a

different change because a lot of products I tried before were not only painful but also made my open pimples more prone to wounds and they hurt a lot.

The kit helped me improve my acne condition, and as a whole, it helped me avoid more breakouts. I like this product all in all, but it was expensive and was only available online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112081229650731/k2311a0812/8.12.10