Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars (Single)
  • I was scrolling through Itunes top 100 and i found it at number 13
  • I was soo happy, i think as more people heard it it will go up on the charts
  • Bruno Mars in the chorus is saying, when i see your face there is not a thing that i would change because your amazing just the way you are
  • It has a really good beat throughout the song, its not boring at all like some other slow songs

• by swim4evr09

Words cannot describe my love for this song! I just heard it about a week on the radio for the first time, it was one of those songs that just clicked in your head instantly and i liked right away. I was kind sad because i didnt get the name of the song when i heard it at first. I was scrolling through Itunes top 100 and i found it at number 13! I was soo happy, i think as more people heard it it will go up on the charts.

I knew Bruno Mars sang with Travis McCoy in Billionaire but i never really knew about his own work and music. This song totally blew me away, this guy has one of the

sweetest and most sincere voices I have heard in a long time.

The first time i heard this song the first thing that came to mind was dancing to this at a homecoming dance or prom, its one of those slow songs. It is such a cute song!! I just love the melody and everything about this song. The song has such a simple message yet its so strong. It is pretty much describing the perfect guy for any girl! Guys..listen to this song and take note, haha. Bruno Mars in the chorus is saying, when i see your face there is not a thing that i would change because your amazing just the way you are. The way he sings it with the ...

• emotion in his voice it feels like he is singing it to you. You just want to picture that perfect guy there telling you that if you are a girl.

This song almost made me melt when i just sat down and listened to the lyrics. Its one of those songs that reminds every girl about that dream guy! The first time you listen to it just listen for the lyrics.. they drew me in. It has a really good beat throughout the song, its not boring at all like some other slow songs. It has enough melody changes and really amazing lyrics to go along with it. The chorus adds some drums, just enough to make it sound really good. Whenever i hear

this song i just want to give someone a hug! This song does not even have to be about relationships, it could be about family or friends! It just has a great message saying like people for who they are and don’t change yourself for others, they should accept you for the person you are.

So ive been listening to this song so much the past few days! I give this song a 10000/10! Too bad you cannot rate anything higher then a 10, lol. I never really knew how good of an artist Bruno was before this song, i just knew him as the guy that sang a part in Billionaire. Well this sold it for me, Bruno Mars is phenomenal along with this song!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1412081229640731/k2311a0812/8.12.10