Vizio 42 inch HDTV Flat Screen Television  » Electronics  »
  • The Vizio 42 in flat screen HDTV has been one of the best purchases that I have made in very long time
  • This is one of the things that I love about this 42 inch Vizio television
  • I found navigating a bit hard to do with the remote control at first
  • I have had no issue with the color on this television
  • I would buy this product again and would recommend it highly to those who are thinking about purchasing a new television set for their home

• by Dawn Hawkins

The Vizio 42 in flat screen HDTV has been one of the best purchases that I have made in very long time. Although it takes a little time to get used to working the remote control, once you have it figured out, you will easily be able to navigate around the different options to get the picture and sound quality that you want from the television itself.

This television has given me many hours of pleasure including the fact that I can easily connect my laptop to it. The television comes with an HDMI cable for the connection. This is one of the things that I love about this 42

inch Vizio television. I have shared slide shows from my laptop and watched videos with others in my family as well. Not to mention the fact that if I want to surf the internet and see the screen better, hooking my laptop up to the television makes the screen huge and easier to navigate.

The sound quality on this television set is sometimes a bit tinny. It appears to only happen on certain channels on the television set though. This can be adjusted so that you get a better sound by going into the sound settings which can be found from the remote control. I found navigating a bit hard ...

• to do with the remote control at first. I played around with it for a while and was able to successfully figure out and understand it much better. I am now an expert in navigating through the menu options to find exactly what I am looking for.

The Vizio 42″ television is very lightweight. My adult son was able to carry the television himself when we were moving however, it is suggested that two people carry the television because it is so bulky. The color on the television is excellent as well. I have had no issue with the color on this television. In fact, the size of the television

along with the color quality make the foods on the Food Network seems as though they are right there in front of you. Too bad that you can’t just dive in and eat some of it.

The television was purchased at a very good price compared to other name brand televisions of the same size and quality. I am well pleased with my purchase and the quality that I have received at a much lower price than I would have spent on another television set. I would buy this product again and would recommend it highly to those who are thinking about purchasing a new television set for their home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1612081229510631/k2311a0812/8.12.10