Vanilla Musk by Coty for Women  » Perfume  »
  • Its longevity is amazing in that one small spray lasts for a satisfyingly long time and the scent, when rubbed off on someone, doesn’t fade away and actually remains intact
  • On personal experience, wearing the Vanilla Musk is an absolute pleasure
  • People simply adore the interesting and attractive, yet sweet fragrance whenever I wear it
  • I think the smell of it simply and utterly captivates them
  • But in my opinion, I’d save this perfume for that very special someone

• by StarLight_Writing

The vanilla Musk by Coty is the extract of natural vanilla combined with musk and sandalwood. The perfume holds in it absolute glory which obviously smells royal-like, but it also has exclusive top-class characteristics. You know what; it has got an immense character and absolutely completes me. Its longevity is amazing in that one small spray lasts for a satisfyingly long time and the scent, when rubbed off on someone, doesn’t fade away and actually remains intact.

On personal experience, wearing the Vanilla Musk is an absolute

pleasure. People simply adore the interesting and attractive, yet sweet fragrance whenever I wear it. I think the smell of it simply and utterly captivates them.

And why it would not do so? The vanilla fragrance is exclusive, not too strong but just enough to make me feel alive. Actually, it is very much a comfort scent. The sandalwood is the thing that also excites me but not before the cross-action between the musk and vanilla, which gives off a cola-like vibe. The vanilla musk has ...

• almost the same nutty sweetness to it like the famous collection by Escada fragrance.

So the odds might suggest that it would ruin your pockets when you intend to buy it. Not really; it is dead cheap, amazingly, and so I didn’t have much to lose when I purchased it. I bought it online with only $7.49.

What it lacks if anything, is the Collection’s tubercose richness or tonka-Bourbon pipe smokiness. But it beautifully makes up for that when it dries down to spicy sandalwood richness of

its own, making it feel incredibly nice.

All in all, the Vanilla Musk is a master class by Coty and to be perfectly honest smells much more than the price tag. The perfume is for women and I highly recommend wearing it if you intent to catch the attention of someone special. It surely is one of the heavenly perfumes out there and has the killing effect which can drive your male counterparts crazy. But in my opinion, I’d save this perfume for that very special someone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612081229500631/k2311a0812/8.12.10