Snoop Dogg’s Hood of Horror
    • Item: Snoop Dogg’s Hood of Horror Location: by James Fleming

I will admit that I was expecting a little bit more when I saw Snoop Dogg’s Hood of Horror. I am not sure exactly what I was expecting, but I was expecting something better than what I ended up getting.

This is not to say that Snoop Dogg’s Hood of Horror was

a bad film, it wasn’t really. But it wasn’t a great film either. It is one of these horror compilation type films, most reminiscent to me of Creepshow although obviously also taking from Tales from the Crypt. The stories, however, are not as strong as in say Creepshow (although of course they were also not written by ...

• Stephen King). The camera work for the most part is quite well done though, it certainly added to the mood I only wish the stories could have been better, especially the first one which was very weak.

The second story about the scumlord was the best of the lot, and quite humorous to boot. And Snoop Dogg as

the Cribkeeper, well, he acted like what you would expect Snoop Dogg to act like. So no disappointments there.

All in all not a bad film. It is extremely graphic, just to warn you, so if you don’t want to see any sort of extremely graphic gore, language or a couple of brief scenes with nudity stay away from Snoop Dogg’s Hood of Horror.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112801122940731/k2311a0128/1.28.07