PitRok Crystal Natural Spray Deodorant  » Health  »
  • You can do your own research about the PitRok Crystal’s deodorizing properties, but from experience, I find this spray deodorant to be completely effective and I have put it to the test as I walk several miles every day and I have not caught one whiff of body odour
  • I notice from the ingredients that this contains glycerin which could account for the smooth feeling
  • As usual I have been wearing a scented body spray with this and the scent of this deodorant is so barely detectable that it does not interfere with my other scents, so you can be sure your favourite perfume will not be affected by this
  • I like the fact that I can see when the bottle is getting low because sometimes my deodorant will run out without warning and I am stuck
  • I would recommend you try this unusual deodorizing product as it certainly gives me confidence

• by jeanne71

PitRok Crystal Natural Spray Deodorant is a deodorant with a difference and personally I have found it very effective. This apparently works by suppressing bacterial growth which is the cause of body odour because it is not actually our sweat that makes us smell, but the bacteria on our skin. This was a quite expensive deodorant at nearly £4 for a 100ml bottle but I did want to try this out and the alternative PitRok Crystal deodorant was a pound dearer for the block of deodorant which looks just like a crystal. You can do your own research about the PitRok Crystal’s deodorizing properties, but from experience, I find this spray deodorant to be completely effective and I have put it to the test as I walk several miles every day and I have not caught one whiff of body odour. It really does seem to work.

This

is a clear liquid that comes in a transparent plastic, spray bottle. The spray comes out rather like a perfume spray with a range of several inches and it just feels cools and refreshing to spray this in my armpits. I give about two or three squirts to each armpit to make sure the area is well covered. Because the product works by inhibiting the odour-causing bacteria that develops on our skin, we are recommended of course to apply this after we have had our bath or shower, so we are spraying this onto skin that is clean to start with. After spraying, my armpits feel fresh and moist but it only takes about one minute to dry completely. This seems to take less time to dry than the average roll-on deodorant which is good. It dries completely so that my underarm skin feels smooth ...

• and totally non-sticky. I notice from the ingredients that this contains glycerin which could account for the smooth feeling.

There is a scent to this spray that is subtle but I find it pleasant – kind of like a mixture of a floral and a fruity scent, but it is a very gentle smell. This is a different kind of experience to most aerosol deodorants which tend to have quite a lot of scent to them, but I do find this PitRok spray surprisingly pleasant.

I wondered if this really would give me confidence because the scent is not so strong but I can honestly say that it does. As usual I have been wearing a scented body spray with this and the scent of this deodorant is so barely detectable that it does not interfere with my other scents, so you can be sure your favourite perfume will

not be affected by this. I have been using this for a few days now and the liquid in the bottle has not gone down much so I am hoping to get my £4 worth out of it. I like the fact that I can see when the bottle is getting low because sometimes my deodorant will run out without warning and I am stuck. I am hoping that this will work out to be an economical purchase and I think this will last me longer than my usual deodorant. This does not make any claims to being an anti-perspirant but I have not noticed that I have been sweating any more than before when I was using an anti-perspirant deodorant. I would recommend you try this unusual deodorizing product as it certainly gives me confidence. Another good thing about this is that it is not tested on animals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411081229330531/k2311a0811/8.11.10