Garnier Ultra Lift Firming Face Mask
  • I am very pleased with the effect of this Garnier Ultra Lift Firming Face Mask and I would wholly recommend it, especially for special occasions
  • I am 41 years old and in recent years I have noticed some sagging of my skin (which I do not like at all
  • In my opinion, this face mask does live up to its claims
  • I like to exfoliate before applying any face mask as then I believe the product can get to work on a deeper level than if it has to fight through all those dead skin cells
  • I can tell that there is definitely some lift of my jowls because of how my laughter lines look

• by jeanne71

I am very pleased with the effect of this Garnier Ultra Lift Firming Face Mask and I would wholly recommend it, especially for special occasions. It is pleasant enough to apply and the results are visibly noticeable and it has given me younger looking skin, so it is worth the money. I purchased it in the form of a double sachet, simply from the shelves of my local Tesco supermarket. I am 41 years old and in recent years I have noticed some sagging of my skin (which I do not like at all!), resulting in slight jowels and making me look like I am holding something in each cheek. This is really ageing so I was interested to try this mask, which it turns out I am pleased with. The claims of the product are that skin will look smoother, firmer, radiant and

therefore more youthful. In my opinion, this face mask does live up to its claims.

I applied nearly the entire contents of one of the two sachets to my face this morning, after thoroughly cleansing my face and after using a facial scrub. I like to exfoliate before applying any face mask as then I believe the product can get to work on a deeper level than if it has to fight through all those dead skin cells. So when my skin was perfectly prepared, I put my glamorous hair net on, applied this face mask all over and sat and watched television for 20 minutes whilst it was working. The sachet recommends leaving it on for 10-15 minutes actually. We are then instructed to wipe the mask off using a tissue. After the 20 minutes was up, quite a lot of the product ...

• seemed to have sunk into my skin and I removed the excess with a wet wipe.

Whilst the mask was on my face, I could tell that something was going on as I could feel a gentle smarting, tingling feeling that was not unpleasant at all. The consistency of the mask is like a waxy, opaque cream with a pleasant perfume. Less than one sachet provided enough product to really coat my face in it quite thickly, which is why I decided to leave a bit in the sachet as I thought I could maybe get three applications out of the two sachets I had. After I had removed the excess product I applied my usual moisturizer and my skin has felt extra, extra soft all day – it feels like velvet actually.

As for how it looks, my skin is definitely much

improved. I can tell that there is definitely some lift of my jowls because of how my laughter lines look. Something I was not expecting was the fact that as I extended this mask up to the bags under my eyes, I can really tell that those bags are much reduced and look much flatter. Having less baggy eyes really does make me look younger and more fresh-faced. Generally speaking, the tone of my skin is improved and it does look more radiant. Basically it has made my skin look and feel great and so this facial mask treat does do what Garnier claims. The effect is not drastic like plastic surgery, but I am pleased with the vast improvement. This is a good product and I would buy it again, especially for a day when I need to look extra good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111081229310531/k2311a0811/8.11.10