Scholl Deo-Active Fresh Deodorising Foot Gel  » Health  »
  • When I have applied this, I feel as though I have dunked my feet into icy water which feels delicious
  • It does contain Aloe Vera which is a very fresh, soothing, natural moisturizer and I think it may be that which is making the skin on the soles of my feet softer
  • With all the walking I do, my feet are prone to unpleasant hard skin but my soles definitely feel smooth and soft when I have used this, although at night I use a more heavy duty hard skin softening cream
  • I work my tootsies really hard and this is one product that I do feel benefits them greatly and I would recommend it for feet that are as fresh as a daisy

• by jeanne71

I find this foot gel from Scholl to be a god-send for two reasons – it deodorizes my feet brilliantly and gives me confidence and applying this to my feet when they are hot and sore is the most blissful feeling. When I have applied this, I feel as though I have dunked my feet into icy water which feels delicious. I do a lot of walking and of course my feet get hot and sweaty anyway, which not only does not feel pleasant but makes them smell unpleasant too obviously. The cooling and deodorizes effect of this gel is immediate and also lasts.

It comes in a chunky, 100ml tube and as I squirt it out, it comes out as a thick, clear gel. I only need a hazelnut size of a blob to cover

the sole of my feet and inbetween my toes or if I want to, I can cover my entire feet in it which needs a bit more, but a little seems to go a long way with this. The scent seems quite subtle to me and all I can say is that it smells nice and fresh, but I am getting over a cold at the moment and my sense of smell is not brilliant, but it seems pleasant enough to me.

The bottle claims that this products cleanses, cares and protects and it does not particularly mention a moisturizing effect but this gel is pretty moisturizing. It does contain Aloe Vera which is a very fresh, soothing, natural moisturizer and I think it may be that which is making the skin on the soles of my feet ...

• softer. With all the walking I do, my feet are prone to unpleasant hard skin but my soles definitely feel smooth and soft when I have used this, although at night I use a more heavy duty hard skin softening cream.

I apply this when I get ready in the morning and it makes my feet feel fresh and healthy. Whether I am doing lots of walking or just going to work on a hot day, I can still feel the effects of this gel hours later and my feet actually feel as though they have been freshly washed which is lovely. I am not supple and cannot reach to actually smell my feet when I get in from a big walking session but I can tell from how my shoes smell that my feet must smell

OK, so the deodorizing effect is brilliant and if your trainers get nasty and smelly on hot days or during sport, this gel is ideal for you. When I get in and my feet are hot and humming, this gel is just bliss to apply as the cooling and soothing effect is such a relief and helps my feet to feel invigorated again. I would normally wash my feet before applying this but it is not necessary and, especially if you play sports, the tube is small enough that you can stick it in your sports bag and apply it when you feel you need it.

I work my tootsies really hard and this is one product that I do feel benefits them greatly and I would recommend it for feet that are as fresh as a daisy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411081229250531/k2311a0811/8.11.10