Cuddle Soft Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets  » Housewares  »
  • I like them just as much as snuggle or bounce
  • The best thing about these sheets is that they can last for more than one load

• by adrean_j

I am the one that takes care of doing the laundry in my home. I have never been too picky about trying new products on my clothes. I’ve tried tons of detergents, bleaches, and fabric softeners. One particular fabric softener that I tried actually caught my heart. I have been using the Cuddle Soft fabric softener dryer sheets for the past few months. These sheets are a steal for under a dollar. They are supposed to come with 40 sheets, but I always catch them when they are offering free sheets. It seems like they are always offering free sheets. I enjoying getting 55 fabric softener sheets for only a buck. The Cuddle Soft fabric softener is just as good as any other brand. I like them just as much as snuggle or bounce. The only difference is

saving a dollar. The box is easy to use. I just lift up the cardboard flap and have access to the sheets. After removing one, I can push the flap down and it stays closed. It’s good that the container closes up because it keeps the scent within the sheets.

I use one sheet per load and it is always more than enough. I wash pretty large loads, because I wash for a lot of people. I simply stick the sheet in the dryer with my freshly washed clothes. By the time they are done drying, the clothes smell like they were washed in baby powder. It is really great scent. It smells like most fresh linen products and really makes the clothes smell powder fresh. These are really great when I use a cheap detergent that has ...

• virtually no smell. I put one these dry sheets in and people think I’m using more expensive brands like Tide or Gain. The Cuddle Soft fabric softener makes my clothes fluffy and soft. I could really tell the difference with my wash cloths and towels. They always seemed to be so rough before. They literally felt scratchy. After I started using this product I felt like I was drying off with a huge piece of Charmin tissue. The best thing about these sheets is that they can last for more than one load. I always use the same sheet twice. The second load always comes out as good as the first with no problems.

Because I am able to use the sheets twice and only do laundry once a week the box lasts me about 2 months. That

is a really great buy if you ask me. I started to enjoy the sheets so much that I stick one in each dresser drawer. This keeps my clothes smelling fresh all the time. Whenever I put them on, it’s like they just came out of the dryer all over again. It’s funny because people are always asking me what kind of detergent I use. That means that as I wear them, they still smell good. I wrote this review to let the secret out. Cuddle Soft fabric softener dryer sheets should be a part of everyone’s household. It is especially good for people like me that hate irons. It really helps my close to look pressed when they come out of the dryer. If you want your clothes to look and smell great with almost no effort, use this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311081229110431/k2311a0811/8.11.10