PowerHouse Lemon Furniture Polish  » Housewares  »
  • I like how it gives my kitchen that lemon scent

• by adrean_j

I recently got a house full of wood furniture. I didn’t know how hard it was going to be to keep up with it. I have to wash the wood every other day just to keep it from having dust. It also starts to look dirty and dull if not cleaned often. I wanted my wood to shine and look like brand new daily, but didn’t know what to use. I tried using some Murphy’s oil, but it was too greasy and I didn’t want something that thick on my furniture. I also didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg to keep my furniture looking fresh. I then went to the dollar store in search of a wood cleaner. I ran into the PowerHouse lemon furniture polish. The can was a metal aerosol can with a yellow plastic top.

There were pictures of wood and lemons on the front and it made the can very appealing.

I first decided to use the spray to clean off my wood tables and surfaces. I shook the can and sprayed lightly on the surface of the table. It spray came out in a perfect spritz and covered a good amount of surface area. In order to get it all over my coffee table I had to spray about 4 sprays of it. Initially it looked white as it sat on the table. I then used a soft cotton cloth to work in the wood polish. As I rubbed I could see the table starting to shine. It looked fresh and it helped remove the dust. The spray was light, which is just what I needed. It didn’t attract dust like some wood cleaners.

• The table wasn’t over shiny I loved the smell of the lemon, because it smelled so real. I kind of expected to smell bad, or fake. For some reason it was quite pleasant, and seemed to be a form of air freshener. If you like citrus, you will be able to appreciate the scent of this furniture polish.

I use the PowerHouse lemon furniture polish daily. It keeps my wood not only clean, but healthy. The can seemed to be endless and lasted me over a month. It is a great buy to be able to get so much cleaning done spending only a little bit of money. It doesn’t weigh down my cloths, make them oily or black. It is as simple as a spray and wipe. One time I accidentally got some of the spray on my sofa and

it didn’t ruin it at all. I was sure it would have a oil stain, but it didn’t. This shows exactly how light and mild this spray is. The only thing I don’t like is the that spray nozzle is kind of flimsy. I have to be very careful when spraying. I once broke the nozzle and that was just a waste. I had a whole can and couldn’t even use it. It was kind of heartbreaking. However, at that price it didn’t bother me too much. The PowerHouse furniture polish will be a great addition to anyone’s home that has wood products. I even like to use it on my wood counter tops from time to time. I like how it gives my kitchen that lemon scent. I urge everyone to try the PowerHouse furniture polish, which also comes in orange scent.

quick note by anonymous :

The Potpourri version of this polish is awful.No fragrance and a smeary result. Certainly no restoring or conditioning. Worst Ive ever had.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311081229070431/k2311a0811/8.11.10