Great Value Miracle Cleaning Eraser
  • I’d had this problem before and it worked
  • It hurt my arms how hard I had to scrub, but the end result was definitely worth it
  • The best thing is that it didn’t do anything to ruin the factory paint
  • I was happy to find out that there was a less expensive alternative to the Mr
  • I think that anyone who is having problems with paint or stains should try the Great Value Miracle cleaning eraser

• by adrean_j

I had previously used the Mr. Clean magic eraser to clean up some pretty heavy duty stains. I sent my husband to pick some up for me and he came back with something else. He bough the Great Value Miracle cleaning eraser. I didn’t know if it would work, but decided to give it a try because he’d already paid for it. I was getting the eraser to get some paint off the side of my car. I’d had this problem before and it worked. This time my sister had scraped the side of my car into a poll and took the paint with her. I knew that the eraser was good for removing paint and wanted one. When I opened the Great Value cleaning eraser it immediately reminded me of the

Mr. Clean one. The only difference is that it was slightly thinner, but it was no biggy. The cleaning eraser was firm and I could tell it had plenty of depth. It wasn’t heavy, but nothing like a regular kitchen sponge.

I put just a tad bit of water on the eraser and started working into the paint. I didn’t know if it would come off because it seemed to be deep into the factory paint. I scrubbed and scrubbed until the paint finally started to come off. I had to use two sponges and plenty of water. It hurt my arms how hard I had to scrub, but the end result was definitely worth it. My car looked great when I was done. I couldn’t even tell that my sister had ...

• even side swiped a poll. I could see the paint peeling off as I rubbed the erase against the car. The best thing is that it didn’t do anything to ruin the factory paint. It also left my car looking shiny and clean. I was happy to find out that there was a less expensive alternative to the Mr. Clean Eraser. I wanted to try it in parts of my home, just to validate how good they were. I still had two more cleaning erasers and decided to try it on my daughters patent leather shoes. They always get scuff marks and it really gives me a headache sometimes.

I used the eraser and was able to get about 95 percent of the scuff marks off. It also worked good to remove

any scuff marks I had on my kitchen floor. Though this product works wonders it doesn’t last very long, especially after being soaked. Just like other cleaning erasers, it starts to crumble when used vigorously or on large stains. It can be used maybe 2 or 3 good times before it is no good. If used on a large surface like a car it can only be used that once. For some reason after the eraser gets really wet it starts to seem more like a crumble up Styrofoam cup. Nevertheless this product is great. I love using it to deal with hard to deal with red and purple stains on my stove or kitchen counters. I think that anyone who is having problems with paint or stains should try the Great Value Miracle cleaning eraser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311081229010431/k2311a0811/8.11.10