Ajax Scratch Free Cleaner With Bleach
  • One day I noticed that there was a similar cleaner for the same price
  • I love anything with bleach in it and that made the decision a little bit easier
  • If the container tips or falls, it is definitely going to get all over the place
  • A matter of fact, I think this is the best place to use it
  • I decided to only wear old clothes while cleaning with it from then on

• by adrean_j

I am the main cleaner in my home. One of the cleaning products I’ve always loved to use was Comet cleaner. One day I noticed that there was a similar cleaner for the same price. I always like to explore my options and picked up the Ajax scratch free cleaner with bleach. I love anything with bleach in it and that made the decision a little bit easier. The cleaner was in a cylinder cardboard container with a metal lid. Because it is a powder cleaner the container is something like a very large salt or pepper shaker. That is one thing I really didn’t’ t like about it. There is not top or lid, just a sticker that is supposed to re-stick to the can after each use. It didn’t work at all and after the first initial removal

of the sticker it didn’t want to stick again at all. This is like a disaster waiting to happen. If the container tips or falls, it is definitely going to get all over the place. This is a cleaner that you have to be extremely careful with.

I liked using the Ajax scratch free cleaner because it allowed me to scrub without scratching. It is kind of a good substitute for a brillo pad. I first used the Ajax cleaner to clean my stove. It is a dry cleaner so whatever I wipe with needs to be wet. Using a damp towel and only a little bit of elbow grease, I was able to get my stove spotless. The hard part was actually getting all of the cleaner removed from the surface. It is quite thick and can leave behind ...

• white streaks unless I wipe and wipe. Because there is bleach in the product I also had the pleasure of knowing that my stove was disinfected as well. The other place that I that I experienced success using this scratch free cleaner is in the toilet. A matter of fact, I think this is the best place to use it. I can sprinkle it along the sides of the toilet, and because it is wet inside it sticks. This allows the cleaner to really work the inside of the bowl. Using the scrubbing brush, I was able to get the toilet white, it actually got rid of some stains that I had been working on for quite some time.

The Ajax cleaner is good for cleaning, but because of it’s powder form sometimes sends me on a sneeze frenzy. It

doesn’t feel like it’s going up my nose, but it has the same effect as pepper being shaken in front of someone’s face. Another thing is that you have to be careful not to let any of this Ajax cleaner get on your clothes. Because it is so loose I got it on my shirt. I didn’t expect it to have bleach stains after I washed it, but it did. So this lets me know that the cleaner is seriously made with bleach. I decided to only wear old clothes while cleaning with it from then on. The cleaner itself is very skin friendly which is always important to me. I hate wearing gloves to clean and don’t have to worry about that one bit with this cleaner. Ajax scratch free cleaner with bleach is affordable and works just as good as Comet cleaner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311081228990431/k2311a0811/8.11.10