Scope Original Mint Mouthwash
  • I was a little impressed to see that I could simply use the lid of the bottle to measure my mouthwash
  • I didn’t have that problem with the Scope original mint mouthwash
  • It also made me feel like I had the best breath in the world

• by adrean_j

I have never really been into mouthwashes. I’ve always figured that if I brush right, I didn’t really need it. I’d tried different mouthwashes when I was younger and they were always harsh and barely bearable. After I got my lipped pierced I was told to use mouthwash multiple times a day, especially after I ate. The purpose of it was to prevent I was asking around and a few friends suggested scope mouthwash. I purchased a bottle, hoping it would be mouth friendly. I got the original mint. I was eager to use the mouthwash as soon as I got

home in order to keep my mouth and piercing healthy. I was a little impressed to see that I could simply use the lid of the bottle to measure my mouthwash. It was big enough for me to pour it in and then actually drink from the cup. I put the mouthwash in my mouth and started to gargle and swish it around. The flavor was quite strong, but not as strong as I had anticipated.

It was hot, but not as bad as other mouthwashes like Listerine. I mean Listerine makes me want to cry while gargling. I didn’t have that

problem with the Scope original mint mouthwash. It was minty, but not just super hot. I could tell the Scope was working away cleaning germs out of my mouth. I could feel the tingle and it was evidence of germs being killed. After gargling my mouth felt cool and refreshed. It also made me feel like I had the best breath in the world. I started liking it so much that I would use the mouthwash anytime. Scope really enhanced how clean my teeth felt after brushing. I could slide my tongue over my teeth and feel how slick and clean ...

• Scope Original Mint Mouthwash
      they really were. I did have to rinse with water twice after that, just to get rid of some of the mint flavor. I used the mouthwash through out the whole six weeks my mouth needed to heal, and it worked. I didn’t suffer from any infections or swelling.

Since I first used scope I have purchased it and continued using it. The Scope mouthwash also helped my gums and teeth to become stronger. My gums used to bleed each and every time I brushed them. I guess they were kind of sensitive. After using Scope for two weeks, I was

surprised to realize that my gums no longer bleed when I brushed them. I felt like I had a whole new mouth. I was so impressed by it that I even let my daughter use a little bit of it. For her I had to water it down a bit, just as a safety precaution for swallowing. She gargles and gets happy at how clean her mouth feels as well. It is really great knowing that your mouth is clean most of the time. Plus I don’t feel like I have to worry about gingivitis or any gum diseases ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411081228980431/k2311a0811/8.11.10