Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Cream
0.5
  • The next morning when I woke up and was preparing myself to go back to work after the long holidays, I noticed my eyes were smaller than usual, and my eyebags were bigger

• by baby benggai

It was the first week of January 2010 and the last day of our Christmas Holidays when I ran out of my moisturizing cream. I was too tired to go to the nearest store to buy one, so I just used my mother’s Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Cream. I knew I didn’t really need to use anti-agers, being only 25 years old.

But I was enticed to try the cream on, especially from what I’ve heard from their commercial on TV and the reviews I have read about the product. The next morning when I

woke up and was preparing myself to go back to work after the long holidays, I noticed my eyes were smaller than usual, and my eyebags were bigger.

I got confused because I had a regular 8 and a half hours of sleep the night before and I felt like I have slept just enough. I went to work looking like I have cried the whole night, and my officemates noticed my unusual look.

Though I tried not to be bothered by their comments because I need to concentrate on my work, I couldn’t help but felt the skin ...

• on my face gradually tightening within the day. I was hesitant to look at my reflection in the mirror, afraid of what I might see.

But my co-workers informed me that my cheeks were suddenly getting inflamed. When I saw my reflection I almost could not recognize myself! The skin around my eyes were stretched I could not anymore make out my eyelids, my cheeks were blown like a balloon that I could not also make out my jawline, and my face was red all over.

I suddenly panicked, scared of what might have been happening to me. I

then realized that this might be the “total effects” of the anti-aging cream I used on my face the night before.

Sure it might be effective, because the skin was stretched–only that I do not have wrinkles yet. I was rushed to the emergency room that night after work, and got a shot of anti-histamine.

The doctor prescribed anti-histamine tablets for me to take for the whole week. This was what I have gotten myself when I used Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Cream–7 days of medication and 1 shot of anti-histamine.

Perfect. What a start-of-the-year experience!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081228921231/k2311a0810/8.10.10