Converse Chuck Taylor Canvas Sneakers  » Clothes  »
  • That's what I love about these canvas sneakers, and a good plus about it is that they are cheap, and they've been at the same price for years, so no surprises when purchasing them
  • It's simple, but yet very versatile because you can customize these bad boys however you want to by removing laces, adding different color laces, tongue in or out, drawing on the front with a sharpie, etc. I bought a pair of gray converses at the mall and it only cost me like $45.00, about the same price I was used to purchasing when I was in high school

• by Kim

Converse has to be the one brand of sneakers that I still wear to this day, I mean they’ve been out for as long as I can remember, and they are always in style. Whether it was in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s, you can always find someone wearing a pair of chucks, whether they are young or old, male or female! That’s what I love about these canvas sneakers, and a good plus about it is that they are cheap, and they’ve been at the same price for years, so no surprises when purchasing them. I usually wear heels, pumps, and flats, but I always have a good pair of converses to wear on my lazy days, when I don’t really feel like dressing up.

I have about 5 pairs of them, in wild colors too. I just bought a new pair the other day, and I absolutely love the way they feel on my feet, so comfortable, and it brings back so many memories! I love the fact that these shoes are just plain simple. There aren’t any crazy logos around it to distract those around you, no glitter or glam so that you look like a little kid. It’s simple, but yet very versatile because you can customize these bad boys however you want to by removing laces, adding different color laces, tongue in or out, drawing on the front with a sharpie, etc.

I bought a pair of gray converses at the mall and it only cost me like $45.00,

• about the same price I was used to purchasing when I was in high school! As soon as I slipped my feet into them, it felt comfortable, my feet weren’t mushed at all, and I could wiggle my toes easily. I can run and play in these shoes, wear them to an urban laid back type of party, go shopping in them, whatever! It’s good for all occasions, you can make them look formal if you’d like, but that takes lots of planning out, and you have to know what you’re doing. Me, I just like to put on a hoodie, some skinny jeans, and a pair of chucks and I’m on my way out with my iPod in my ears. Very simple and easy. A great thing
        about Converses also, is that they match with everything, it’s not like those other sneakers out there that can have like 5 colors on one shoe, and you feel forced to wear a green shirt with a red belt and yellow pants with pink accessories or something. Gross. With converse you just pick a color, and you’re set. Nothing too complicated. Very lightweight, not heavy on the feet. The only cons I have about Converses are that the color fades real easily, it gets dirty easily too, and the rubber parts can tear after many times of wear. So be careful.

Overall, Converse Chuck Taylors are a great pair of canvas sneakers, they’re versatile and very simple. And they are always in style. I love them, and I will always repurchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5510081228811231/k2311a0810/8.10.10