Wal-Mart’s Barbecue Lighter Selection  » Shopping  »
1.0
    • Item: Wal-Mart’s Barbecue Lighter Selection Location: by James Fleming

Sometimes Wal-Mart really burns my britches. One example is when I went to Wal-Mart looking for a barbecue lighter. A simple barbecue lighter. Nothing more, nothing less. Now in my experience, you should

be able to get a good barbecue lighter for only a dollar. I mean, why are you going to pay more than that?

Apparently Wal-Mart thinks you should pay more than that. The cheapest single barbecue lighter they got is $2.99. Or you ...

• can buy 2 in a package and average paying onl $2.50 a lighter. But guess what, I need only one lighter, not two! And $2.50 is way to much for a single lighter anyway. I mean really!

Usually Wal-Mart has what I need

for fairly cheap. However when it came to finding myself a barbecue lighter, they failed me. That does not make me happy. But, I guess there isn’t much you can do when nowhere else in town has a barbecue lighter for a decent price either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242801122880731/k2311a0128/1.28.07