Windex Multipurpose Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • The bottle was easy to hold, and I hand absolutely no problem grasping the spray nozzle
  • This time I used the Windex to do my spray and mop, and I was happy I did
  • None the less it is definitely worth using

• by adrean_j

When cleaning my house, I hate using multiple cleaners. It seems I have to have a different cleaner for each room of the house or for different household items. I saw the Windex multipurpose cleaner and figured it would be good for both my windows, glass, and other appliances. The cleaner is a bit more expensive than other spray cleaners, but I just had to give it a try. I first used the Windex on my windows. The bottle was easy to hold, and I hand absolutely no problem grasping the spray nozzle. I was able to set it to spray or stream depending on my mood which is pretty cool. I’ve always despised those bottles that just let you spray and that’s it. I sprayed my windows and wiped them down. When I was finished, it was just like the commercials. I just knew a bird was going to run into my

window at anytime. I mean it was that clear and clean. I hadn’t been able to get my windows that clean with any other cleaner. I’ve tried generic brands like Glass X and it just didn’t cut it. After seeing the results on the windows, I couldn’t wait to use it on other appliances.

I was able to use the Windex multipurpose cleaner to wipe down all of my countertops and it left them sparkling just like the windows. I was kind of skeptical to try it on my stovetop. I’ve always used comet cleaner for my stovetops because of the grease and stains that get on it. I was completely shocked when the Windex cut through the grease and grime on my stove. I didn’t even have to scrub much. I sprayed it on the stove and let it sit for about 5 mins. I then wiped it down with a ...

• wet sponge and the food came off with ease. I was so excited to be using my window cleaner around the whole kitchen. After seeing how good it did on the stove, I used it to clean out my refrigerator doors. This cleaner is one of a kind and it seems that there is nothing else like it. This may be a shock to some of you, but It worked such wonders on my bathtub. My tub can get pretty dirty because my daughter plays outside quite a bit. When she takes her bath it seems like she brought all of the outside dirt in with her. I sometimes get a ring around the tub. I don’t usually use sprays on it, because it never works. However, the Windex cleaner worked perfectly. I sprayed it and let it set. When I went back I was able to gently rub and rinse. This
        left my tub white and clean.

I’ve used this Windex multipurpose in one other instance. I sometimes try to spot mop my kitchen, because it always gets dirty like twice a day. In order for me to keep it looking decent I often have to spray and mop little stains or dirt. This time I used the Windex to do my spray and mop, and I was happy I did. My floor looked like I had just spent all day scrubbing it by hand. To everyone who doesn’t know, Windex multipurpose cleaner stands up to its name. It is a one stop bottle for the whole house. I absolutely love this cleaner and think everyone else will as well. The only thing that could have been better is a refreshing scent or aroma. The Windex didn’t have an special scent and really just smelled like a cleaner. None the less it is definitely worth using.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310081228401131/k2311a0810/8.10.10