Dollar General Brand Baby Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • I saw all of the name brand diapers, but they were way to expensive and seemed to cost more there than at other stores
  • I decided to go with there brand of diapers
  • When I got home and opened it the first thing I noticed was that these diapers were considerably larger than other brands
  • Either way, I think these are my new favorite brand of diapers

• by adrean_j

I was starting to run out of diapers for my little one but didn’t have time to go the store that I actually by his diapers form. I ran into the local dollar general knowing that they sell diapers. I saw all of the name brand diapers, but they were way to expensive and seemed to cost more there than at other stores. I decided to go with there brand of diapers. I purchased a small pack of the Dollar General brand baby diapers for a little under 5 dollars. The package looked a little generic, but I never really go by what a package looks like. When I got home and opened it the first thing I noticed was that these diapers were considerably larger than other brands.

My son is in a size 3 and their size 3 is like everyone else’s size 4 diapers. I kind of liked that they were bigger, because I figured they would give more coverage and protection. The design was plain and dull on the diapers. The colors were faded and did nothing to catch the eye. They were kind of cute because of the little dogs and butterflies on it, I guess. To me diapers aren’t really suppose to be stylish so ti really didn’t matter to me.

The diapers were very flexible and easy to wrap around my sons little bottom. The straps had the perfect amount of stretch. However I really didn’t have to stretch too much. The straps were cut perfectly to wrap around and ...

• stick in the front. There is a thin layer of Velcro on the straps that stick without any problems. This is really important to any mother. No one wants a diaper that doesn’t stick. That can lead to a lot of mess later on. My baby boy was able to crawl and move comfortably, which is always a good thing. The diapers conformed to his body and allowed him to move naturally. As far as absorbency these diapers work just as good as Huggies and Pampers. I didn’t have any leak problems. For some reason my son always pees a lot overnight and most diapers leak. With the Dollar General brand diaper I didn’t have to worry about leaks. I don’t know if it’s because of the size or
        what. Either way, I think these are my new favorite brand of diapers. The only thing I don’t like is that they come with like 10 less diapers than my usual pack, and I have to go buy them more often.

I think that all parents should give the Dollar General brand diapers a chance. They seem to be comfortable for the little one as well as absorbent. I haven’t had any problems with rashes or irritation. I also haven’t had to worry about the diaper falling apart, like some others. They stick well and I’ve only seen the diaper come loose one time. That time I was still able to re stick it without any problems. Anyone that wants there baby to be comfortable and free, these are the diapers to get.

william says :

i used 2 use goodnights for my brothers but they started filling quickly with poop and started holding pee in til it like leaked through the actual diaper (because there was a gap in absorbant pads) so i started using dollar general overnight diapers on them now they can poop(with pleanty of room for more imight add) even though leaking by the legs is a slight problem (btw my brothers are ages 4, 8, 11 and yes they all wear the diapers all the time)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410081228391131/k2311a0810/8.10.10