Food Pride Sausage & Cheese Tray  » Food  »
2.5
  • Another thing I like about this particular meat and cheese tray is the fact there is quite a bit of variety
  • But, if you are looking for a bargain on a meat and cheese tray, this is one I definitely would recommend

• by Review Vigilante

I was a bit hungry this morning on my way to work and decided to stop off at the store to pick up something to snack on. After looking around, I ended up buying a Food Pride sausage & cheese tray.

I have had these in the past and have found they do provide a filling snack that I feel is somewhat healthier than a candy bar or other junk food

(though I’m also sure I don’t really need the extra calories, which is why I always buy a smaller one).

Another thing I like about this particular meat and cheese tray is the fact there is quite a bit of variety.

In addition to the summer sausage, there are a couple different kinds of cheese.

And, unlike many other trays that are out there, the cheese is mild just like I ...

• like it; not overly sharp (something I just have never been able to get used to when eating cheese).

The summer sausage, by the way, is also pretty mild.

There’s a slight garlic taste but nothing overwhelming.

The trays are also very affordable because the price is based on weight.

I sometimes have to dig through what is in that section, but I can normally find a small tray for under

$3 and, whenever we need a larger tray for a party or something, under $10.

The only suggestion I would have with these is to try to buy them in the morning.

I say that because, by afternoon, they seem to be getting a bit old and dried out.

I’m not 100 percent sure why that is though.

But, if you are looking for a bargain on a meat and cheese tray, this is one I definitely would recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710081228371131/k2311a0810/8.10.10