Huggies Naturally Refreshing Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • But, I noticed Huggies had their Naturally Refreshing wipes on sale so I ended up purchasing those instead
  • It turns out that wasn’t a problem though
  • The thing I like about them is I don’t feel like I have handled a ton of baby lotion after using them
  • But, I did see enough from them where I would not have an issue purchasing them again

• by Review Vigilante

We needed some more baby wipes for our daughter the other day. When I went to the store, I intended on buying our normal brand. But, I noticed Huggies had their Naturally Refreshing wipes on sale so I ended up purchasing those instead.

So far,even though I really haven’t noticed anything that makes me feel like I should be patted on the back, I haven’t regretted that decision. Our daughter has sensitive skin and

we do have to be somewhat careful when it comes to choosing baby wipes for her (especially since she is already breaking out from the heat).

So, when I purchased these, I was a bit concerned I had bought something that would irritate her skin. It turns out that wasn’t a problem though.

I have now been using these for a little over a week and she hasn’t experienced anything with them that she ...

• wouldn’t have with her normal wipes. I personally have not noticed this but my wife mentioned she liked the smell of this brand versus our other brand.

She said our other wipes smelled a bit too much like a baby (or baby lotion). These actually have a scent that she feels is more mint-like (the box says its something like green tea and some other plant).

The thing I like about them is I

don’t feel like I have handled a ton of baby lotion after using them. Her other brand would leave a slimy residue on my fingers that just would not wash off.

I don’t have a problem like that with these. I’m not sure if I liked these enough to make them my exclusive brand.

But, I did see enough from them where I would not have an issue purchasing them again; especially if I could find them on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410081228331131/k2311a0810/8.10.10