Fuel For Life Summer By Diesel Perfume
  • The theme, color and smell jives in one beat and this is the reason why I like this smell

• by Herrera212

Most of my shoes are from Diesel and I never tested and tried some of their scents. However, one time while I was shopping for some shoes, I tried purchasing one of their perfumes for this year. The bottle has an electric blue shade with the flacon similarly shaped like their previous releases. The electric shade of the bottle gave it more distinct appeal, making it look too masculine and maintaining the style philosophy of this brand. I thought it was great

and effortless. Only the color trades its appearance and I was sold. There was no anything to rely upon as something new except the enthralling electric blue color.

The theme, color and smell jives in one beat and this is the reason why I like this smell. Its uniqueness inspires me yet it remains solid to be a masculine scent. The peculiarly opens with star anis, it was quite sweet at first but then it feels refreshing after the aquatic dose came ...

• off. This was the part which I was enjoying because it really feels like fresh water. This smell does not spit anything similar in terms of aquatic resource. I like how the scent of star anis dies when it hit the refreshing smell of the aquatic notes present in the perfume. Then the scent lightens up with vetiver.

The scent is flawless and rich of uniqueness. It is a woody smell, it makes it masculine yet the middle notes keeps you refreshed

because of the aquatic pieces. This is perfect for summer and enrapture somebody who loves clean and light scent. A little intense in between but overall I would say this perfume is clean. I also like that it is not too powerful as a smell. This is not the typical male scent which oozes with spices or something woody which prolongs even when your wardrobe is ditched in your laundry basket. This has subtle hints but too masculine because of the woody nuance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610081228311131/k2311a0810/8.10.10