CK One We Magnets By Calvin Klein Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think the appearance is hip and modern but too childish at the same time
  • I like it because of its uniqueness in terms of its appearance and the smell is also distinct

• by Herrera212

CK One has been repackaged numerous times already and this year they came up with We Magnets. I don’t know what’s with the name but its not a perfect name, perhaps they would refer to the subtle seduction you will be getting should you wear this. The bottle had prints ” We Are One” in gray color. The box was colorful with shades of blue, lime green, sunny yellow, orange and red orange. The box had writings as well

in various languages. The perfume has unity for its theme. I think the appearance is hip and modern but too childish at the same time. I feel like it looks like a worn out jeans ripped on the edge and fells vintage at times. The only thing inspiring is the color and the various fonts used.

The scent opens in citrus fragrance mashed up with lavender and freesia. The citrus notes were bergamot and mandarin. It was gentle,

• light and refreshing however cardamom made it intense after a few minute. Then there was this beautiful composition in the heart because of overwhelming choice of floral notes like rose, violet and orange blossoms and yet lightly invigorated by green tea. The heart was full of glamour yet it was modest. Then this dries up with amber and musk.

Given this is a repackaged edition, I have to check its difference with the original release. There are different

nuances I observed in this version. When lavender was released in the process, it gave a mild humid but aromatic smell. This version is sort of oriental too because of cardamom and amber. This is not really clear and clean like the original release. It retains the same distinct unisex version of the the floral yet light smell but a more humid version. I like it because of its uniqueness in terms of its appearance and the smell is also distinct.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610081228301131/k2311a0810/8.10.10