Fazoli’s Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1 Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines Tel. No. (02) 421-0453
  • I would say avoid arriving late during weekends
  • I have tried all their pasta and I was happy about it
  • I am impressed with the quality of their baked ziti and baked spaghetti

• by Herrera212

Fazoli is an Italian restaurant in Eastwood City. The place is somewhat far that I seldom frequent the place. However, this is a good late night venue thus if you are in Quezon City, you have no choice. The place plays live music and invites some celebrities to sing. The lights are dim, chairs and tables not really fancy. The utensils are clean but sometimes during weekends, the place is jam-packed with guests. I would say avoid arriving late during weekends. The ambiance is typically a bistro,

casual and fun.

The place serves predominantly pasta, pizza, sandwiches and more baked pasta. They have rice with chicken. I have tried all their pasta and I was happy about it. I am a gourmand for Italian dish especially baked pasta. I am critical with the quality of the pasta, the way it is cooked and the sauce because that really makes up the essence of baked pasta. I am impressed with the quality of their “baked ziti” and “baked spaghetti”. The sauce was thick, creamy ...

• and full of spices. These dishes are typical in every restaurant which has pasta in their menu thus it is imperative to have it taste different. I was really impressed and satisfied with the taste. I am not so happy with their pizza because the dough was thick, hard and not tasty. It feels like old bread used again and overheated in the oven. It was not even accompanied by lots of spices.

The price is all right in this place which ranges from 3 USD

to 5 USD however the most expensive dish on the menu are the pizzas when you want the bigger size. Their drinks are even cheap which is 1 USD or less. Service is average for me. The bad thing is if its busy, it will really take time before somebody can assist you with whatever your concern is.

There is nothing to expect in this place aside from their excellent pasta and the laid-back ambiance which gives you soothing music to listen on late night.

Fazoli's Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710081228271131/k2311a0810/8.10.10