Marco Polo Hotel Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
3 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
  • This gives you that amazing view at night
  • I stayed here after I learned about the promotion of Cathay Pacific
  • I was impressed with the rooms because they are tidy, modern, complete and large enough
  • My experience was great with this hotel and I always prefer this hotel when I am in Hong Kong

• by Herrera212

One advantage you can get if you stay at Marco Polo is the location. Whenever you are in Hong Kong, aim for a location with view of Victoria Harbor. This gives you that amazing view at night. Given you will have this location, you will also have access to an air-conditioned walkway to Harbour City. This would answer for your shopping needs since this is the largest mall in Hong Kong. There is a close MRT station too which

makes it affordable to roam the city and the station for Star Ferry is also close. I stayed here after I learned about the promotion of Cathay Pacific. The price is a bit expensive given that this is a five-star hotel.

I was impressed with the rooms because they are tidy, modern, complete and large enough. Size of the entire room is really important to me. Given that this was a five-star hotel, I was satisfied with it.

• But the perfect consolation was the excellent view to Victoria Harbour or Hong Kong’s skyline at night. It was better than a chamomile tea.

The list of restaurants was also satisfying because it caters to various international cuisines. I particularly like Cafe Marco because it was big enough and offers various kinds of food. Cafe Marco alone can accommodate 250 guests at one time.

I personally like the staff in this hotel. The bell boys particularly are

very friendly and courteous. I was impressed with how consistent they were and the impressive skills in terms of hospitality. Being complete with a lot of amenities like pool, fitness center, spa and jacuzzi, I couldn’t ask for more.

My experience was great with this hotel and I always prefer this hotel when I am in Hong Kong. There was no single occasion during my entire stay that I had a bad experience. I always experienced comfort and convenience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 210081228201131/k2311a0810/8.10.10