Asiana Airlines Website ( www.flyasiana.com)
1.5
  • In all my experience with the five-star airlines like Singapore, Malaysia, Cathay Pacific, they allow booking from wherever part of the world for as along as you have a credit card

• by Herrera212

The world wide web is the only avenue which you can derive comprehensive information about almost anything. You can even purchase anything online. Most businesses have their own websites so that all their customers can consult independently online and seek information from there. Now, for an airline company, most of them have their own website. I wanted to purchase ticket online from Seoul to Chicago. I have several complaints about their website and I was pissed off because

of its unavailability.

The foremost reason why we book online is to manage our trip conveniently. With this kind of technology, we can keep track of first hand information and we want everything in our way. Secondly, if you purchase your ticket before hand, it will be less expensive compared to purchasing it from a travel agent.

I was frustrated with this airline regarding its website. When I booked for a flight, Seoul-Chicago, I have to include Cebu-Seoul too.

• Now when I inputed these information, it prompted me with a message that I cannot purchase ticket online when my trip originates from Cebu. The website instructed me to book it at their ticket office instead.

I cannot understand the limited availability in terms of booking from my region because they have daily flights from Seoul to Cebu and vice versa. Secondly, the website is designed for travelers to manage their trip personally. In all my experience with

the five-star airlines like Singapore, Malaysia, Cathay Pacific, they allow booking from wherever part of the world for as along as you have a credit card.

The website is inadequate for me. It has a good interface and easy to navigate yet the most important feature of purchasing your ticket from a specific region for which they fly daily, that they cannot assist you with. For what is the purpose of their website by the way if it has limited capacity?

abraham v. matias says :

just need to confirm my flight from manila to seattle seoul stop over on monday may 23rd at 12 45 flt 702

Marg says :

You can confirm your flight here: You’ll have to either log in or provide your Reservation number to access it.

How to make mileage card says :

I had been travelled by ASIANA airlines(OZ 0201. OZ 0204)on
    Jan 9 2017,
    Jan 22 2017 from LAX to ICN.
    I want to have mileage card. How to apply my mileage card
    please let me know application procedure .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2010081228171131/k2311a0810/8.10.10