Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • Too old-looking but I decided to purchased it anyway
  • I don't normally go with this kind of headphone because it feels too big but with my experience with this headphone, I was happy with it
  • I was impressed with its control talk feature
  • The quality and function is what I like best
  • This also has amazing surround sound and crystal clear quality audio

• by Herrera212

I was checking some headphones which I can use for my iMac. I was using my headphones from my Ipod but since it easily gets damage and I lost it somewhere, I had to purchase a new one. I got this from the website of Apple. This one looks very conventional with the earpiece on the sides and a head-band like shape. Too old-looking but I decided to purchased it anyway.

This headphone has impressive sound quality. One would be mindful

that if you are after a crystal-clear sound effect when you are listening to your songs, your headphone plays an important role. The sound is powerful and clean. You can almost hear everything and enjoy music or sound at its best.

The ear piece is cushioned with foam for convenience. The material used for the headphone is duraflex. This allows durability and flexibility. This headphone has great quality of protective cover too. It is not easily torn and remains solid for ...

• years. The weight is not something inconvenient because it is lightweight. The earpiece despite intricately sewed with durability has a light feeling when you are wearing it. I don’t normally go with this kind of headphone because it feels too big but with my experience with this headphone, I was happy with it.

I was impressed with its “control talk” feature. This is rare because mostly you need a wireless headset for this kind. In most cases, it is a

bluetooth device that you will have for it. But this headphone is already equipped mainly for all iPod and iPhone yet it can act as a wireless calling. It has a playback control for your convenience. This is the most amazing feature for me.

The quality and function is what I like best. Given this can work on your iPhone for hands-free calling is already a pretty impressive thing for a mere headphone. This also has amazing surround sound and crystal clear quality audio.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1610081228151131/k2311a0810/8.10.10