Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried various products like Maybeline, Innoxa and Lil Lash, and a few other lesser known brands, but in the end, I was just disappointed because of the results
  • Amazon had the best price which was $30 and the shipping was free
  • What I like about it was, the serum was safe to use, well at least for me
  • I was happy about the results because it happened fast
  • I don't have to get any expensive methods for growing lashes anymore because I found the one that worked for me

• by dainge

As a teen, I used to have short eyelashes which were barely visible. I tried a lot of different products which claim to lengthen eyelashes. I tried various products like Maybeline, Innoxa and Lil Lash, and a few other lesser known brands, but in the end, I was just disappointed because of the results.

Then someone recommended me Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel by Ardell. Amazon had the best price which was $30 and

the shipping was free.

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel is an eyelash serum which can promote the growth of eyelashes. Its weight is .25 ounces, with the measurements of 6 x 2 x 1 inches. It comes with a bottle containing a serum with Castor Oil and Wheat Protein, which are known for helping you have longer and thicker eyelashes. It also contains the following ingredients: Water (Aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, VP DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

I used Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel as directed. I would simply apply the serum to my eyelashes once a day, and let it there. What I like about it was, the serum was safe to use, well at least for me. It contained no harmful ingredients which would otherwise leave my eyes itching and ...

• Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel
      irritated. I appreciate it because a few eyelash treatments were actually irritating or caused me to have tears in my eyes, although they claimed to be gentle to the eyes. But Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel was gentle to the eyes.

The serum of Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel was odorless and thin. It has a good texture, very easy to apply, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-comodegenic. It is alcohol-free, yeast-free and

fragrance-free. It is only made of natural ingredients to help make the lashes grow longer.

In 1 month, my eyelashes grew longer and thicker. I was happy about the results because it happened fast. It promised to lengthen lashes in 6 weeks but mine got faster.

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel is inexpensive. I don’t have to get any expensive methods for growing lashes anymore because I found the one that worked for me.

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081228001131/k2311a0810/8.10.10