Del Mar College  » Education  »
Corpus Christi, Texas
  • Other than that, it has been a wonderful experience
  • I feel that I have gained a sufficient amount of knowledge for the price I paid for the courses and the price of the books were affordable

• by tonymarie
      I have been attending Del Mar College since 2003. I have encountered a few problems since I have started. I guess that is what you can expect when dealing with any business.

At times–which was rare– they just didn’t seem to have everything together. All

the teachers seem to be good.

I have only had 2 bad teachers. One was a quack and one was just rude.

Other than that, it has been a wonderful experience. I have received 5 certificates so far.

I am working on my 6th and 7th currently. I feel that I have gained a sufficient amount of knowledge for the price I paid for the courses and the price of the books were affordable.

I usually buy the used books and they are in near perfect condition. The average cost ...

• Del Mar College
      per semester is $500+.

That includes building fees. tuition, and the course–for one class.

Each class is roughly $250 depending on the semester–whether it is Rapid Trac or regular. They have 3 campuses, the West Campus, East Campus, and South Campus.

The South Campus is

for Non-Credit classes and the classes start at $99 for internet classes and there is no need to purchase books. The non-credit classes are non-transferable.

I have been really happy with the classes and the registration process is simple whether you sign up on-line or in person.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502801122800631/k2311a0128/1.28.07