Lady Gaga  » People  »
  • She’s known for her catchy songs and videos and her quirky looks and outfits which I love most of the time
  • Her style may be over-the-top sometimes but she’s definitely attention-getting and eye-catching, which is better than being bland and boring when you’re in the music industry
  • I think that her look suits the kind of music she makes, and that is important
  • As for the comparison with Madonna, I do agree that they are similar, but that doesn’t matter to me as long as they are both creating good music
  • Many people give her a lot of crap and I do understand why others do not like her or her music, but in my opinion, she’s just giving us something fun and entertaining, which is just exactly what we need sometimes

• by TheCity

Lady Gaga (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is one of the hottest singer/celebrities at present, and is one of those people you either love or hate. She has invaded the music scene in the past couple of years as her songs and videos are everywhere and are all certified hits. She’s known for her catchy songs and videos and her quirky looks and outfits which I love most of the time. She’s often compared to Madonna.

I am one of the people who like her

because I find her songs catchy and creative and such fun to sing and dance along to. My favorites are Poker Face, Paparazzi, and Telephone. It’s impossible not to get hooked with her songs, even for those people who do not like them. I also like her videos as they are obviously given much effort and detail, and are fresh and innovative, if a bit weird.

Most of all, I love the fact that she is a good pianist, and that she writes her ...

• own songs and shares them with other artists. I respect artists who are involved in writing and playing music. I also like the fact that she can vary the way she sings her songs as this shows that she has musical creativity. A singer with a good voice is great, but a performer with creativity is a totally different thing.

Her style may be over-the-top sometimes but she’s definitely attention-getting and eye-catching, which is better than being bland and boring when you’re in the music industry.

I think that her look suits the kind of music she makes, and that is important. As for the comparison with Madonna, I do agree that they are similar, but that doesn’t matter to me as long as they are both creating good music. Many people give her a lot of crap and I do understand why others do not like her or her music, but in my opinion, she’s just giving us something fun and entertaining, which is just exactly what we need sometimes.

Lady Gaga

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5210081227981131/k2311a0810/8.10.10