Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips 16 oz (1lb)  » Food  »
  • Doritos Nacho Cheese is really one of the best tortilla chips in the world
  • And I think that even if you're craving for something spicy, there's something in Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips that could satisfy your craving
  • That's one thing that I don't like about it

• by Alex_29

Doritos Nacho Cheese is really one of the best tortilla chips in the world. I think I won’t get tired of eating this. The size of the tortilla chips are just right. Its triangle shaped chips are thin and so filled with cheese and some other spices. It’s not spicy and it’s not too salty. And I think that even if

you’re craving for something spicy, there’s something in Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips that could satisfy your craving. I love spicy foods by the way.

Even if this is expensive compared to the locally made chips in the Philippines, it’s still worth to buy it because it’s big. I couldn’t even finish all of it for just one time. And it’s also very tasteful. You’ll surely be satisfied with it’s cheese and spices.

It can easily make me feel full whenever I eat it. So, I usually don’t eat Doritos before eating. It can ruin my appetite. That’s one thing that I don’t like about it. But that’s just how junk foods work. However, there are times when I’m really hungry and I’m still ...

• Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips 16 oz (1lb)
      waiting for my food to be cooked, and what I usually do is eat a few Doritos Tortilla chips. It can help me endure until I’m done cooking.

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips is a great snack while watching TV or chatting with friends. It can be a good partner with your favorite drinks. I’ve tried eating it with my favorite

soda and juice, and I loved it. I’m sure that beer drinkers would also like to have it with their beers. It’s a versatile snacks that almost everyone would love. But then again, since it’s a junk food, it’s not good for the health to always eat it. It doesn’t contain nutrients that would be beneficial for our body. This should be eaten minimally.

Zidan says :

re : That’s one thing that I don’t like about it
Even though Nacho Cheese isn’t very spicy or sweet, there is something about them having the perfect level of spiciness that lures you into the chips. They taste amazing

Torin Garay says :

re : Doritos Nacho Cheese is really one of the best tortilla chips in the world
Honestly, my family and I have snacked on many different chips during our family movie nights. After a long while, we have permanently switched back over to Doritos Nacho Cheese family bags. We almost never get tired of eating them and can go through one bag in a week. Very worth the buy for family time.

Lou says :

re : That’s one thing that I don’t like about it
If I crave spicy food then I wouldn t find Doritos Nacho cheese tortilla chips satisfying. I would have to eat something with more heat to it.

Mimi Mbuyi says :

re : That’s one thing that I don’t like about it
What I love them more is the crunchiness and unique flavors.

Mauna Locca says :

I love this Doritos also. I have only two problems with this delicious snack. One, I don’t like it when the chips are all cracked up inside that you’re mostly eating crumbs. And, second, the flavor sticks and colors my fingers. I have to make sure I wash my hands so I don’t mess up or stain what I touch next.

Lina says :

Good-old Doritos. They are not selling these anymore in my country. I miss them - they have the perfect doritos shape, not too thick, crunchy and have an excelent taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710081227931031/k2311a0810/8.10.10