Coco Mademoiselle Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • The rectangular case was simple but elegant and when I sprayed the first dose of its magic on myself, it smelt amazing
  • I like to wear Coco during the day while I am doing errands, going to class, or going to work
  • I would recommend getting it from one of those sites to save on money

• by haukmoon269

I received my first bottle of Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel for my 16th birthday. The rectangular case was simple but elegant and when I sprayed the first dose of its magic on myself, it smelt amazing. Like the bottle, the fragrance is simple and sophisticated, with a dose of quiet seduction.

I like to wear Coco during the

day while I am doing errands, going to class, or going to work. It is simply the perfect scent to carry. Since the bottom of the bottle is glass, I usually do not carry it around with me in my purse, especially if I have books or other heavy articles inside. The bottle is a bit too fragile for traveling. However, just two sprays on the neck in the morning, and I am set for the entire day.

This perfume is very long-lasting and I always get compliments about its scent. I am a big fan of non-floral spice perfume and Coco perfectly fits my preferences. The running price for Coco ranges from $60-$90 dollars for ...

• Coco Mademoiselle Perfume
      3.4 oz; however, online sites like Amazon and Ebay sell this same perfume at a lower price. I would recommend getting it from one of those sites to save on money. However, if you are at a mall and happen upon a perfume shop and you have that extra cash, do not hesitate to purchase this! It is
      totally worth every penny.

I was able to use that bottle for a good 2 years before running out. My second bottle had a bit of a different shape. It was a bit shorter in length but longer in width with a glass topper. After one year of daily use, I am only half-way through this bottle. I absolutely love it!

Coco Mademoiselle Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610081227921031/k2311a0810/8.10.10